About fake and copy goods doll
[Love Doll Market where copy products are rampant]
■The imported love doll market is rampant with fake dolls and copies that mimic the products of famous manufacturers. Photos of famous dolls are posted, sold as "original dolls" and "genuine products", and copies and used goods are sent. The product is in its own way, and most buyers buy it for the first time, so they don't realize it's fake and give them a good review. In some cases, illegal shops pay for reviews. Also, it seems to send the real thing occasionally to make it trust. (We have obtained the testimony from the person in charge of the manufacturer that is not handled in our shop > "Make a mold based on the photograph of a well-selling doll and make a doll that looks exactly like". )
[Low-cost doll - crude material or used goods]
■The fake doll, by an international joint group of love dolls, has the following characteristics:
1. The photo and the real thing are different.
2.Making is miscellaneous
3. Poor quality of TPE of the material, break in a short period of time (local, etc.)
4. It stinks (the local area smells and is useless)
5. Skeleton breaks quickly
Manufacturers making copies use cheap materials (TSEs) to lower prices. Cheap TPE will see out into the hall and accumulate yellow oil that stinks (even soap can't take it off immediately) even if the doll smells or doesn't smell.
In addition, low-cost dolls exhibited in Yafuoku, etc. are absolutely impossible prices in a new product, and there is a possibility that the traded-in used doll is repaired and sold.
[How to spot the copy product]
■So how can we not get a fake? First of all, please know that there are three types of "doll".
1.WM doll, brand name that famous manufacturers such as JY doll are wearing
2. Simply dealer name (such as "Selling WM Doll"
3. The dealer is pretending to be his or her own brand (the brand name of the doll you are selling is not listed.) I can't complain if I send a copy.)
■Next, I'll give you a point to tell.
"Points to distinguish suspicious shops"
1. There is no "notation based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Act" page .
2. "No-store type sex customs special business report" is not displayed .
3. The company name does not have "Co., Ltd." or "GK" attached to it.
Not registered company (search at https://www.houjin-bangou.nta.go.jp/ does not come out)
4. The price is unusually cheap compared to other stores.
5. The list of heads to choose from is a mix of heads from another manufacturer.
6. We sell tall and body-sized dolls that manufacturers do not make (e.g., QITA dolls do not make 159-167cm dolls)
7. The bust size can be selected with the same body (regular body can not be changed only bust size)
8. Even if it is labeled as "genuine", there is no evidence such as a contract or warranty.
9. Sell genuine products, trust them, and sell some copies.
10.The consumption tax amount is not displayed.
For example, there are shops that have a reputation as "reliable" on the Internet, such as On Amazon and the official website, but we sell dolls of the size that manufacturers do not make. The manager is Chinese. This is a store that not only does not submit a non-store-type business report, but also does not have a Japanese legal personality. Please be careful.
Another way is to have them send you a "raw photo before shipment".
Recently, there seems to be cases where companies selling fakes also send raw photos (pre-shipment photos), but the dolls that are actually sent are different, so you can't rest assured. It's a good idea to ask for the head number and the official name of the factory (for example, "WM Doll Factory" doesn't exist).