Personal information protection policy and disclaimers
The Company will promote the protection of personal information by establishing a personal information protection policy, establishing a personal information protection system as follows, and ensuring that all employees are aware of the importance of personal information protection and taking measures. .
[Management of personal information]
We maintain a security system, maintain a management system, and provide employee training to keep our customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information. Take necessary measures such as thoroughness, implement security measures, and strictly manage personal information.
[Purpose of using personal information]
In this website, personal information such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number may be registered at the time of inquiries from customers, but these personal information will be used for purposes other than the purpose of providing it. not. The personal information received from customers will be used for contacting us and shipping products.
[Prohibition of disclosure and provision of personal information to third parties]
The Company properly manages personal information received from customers and does not disclose personal information to third parties unless one of the following applies.
・ When there is customer consent
・ When we disclose it to a company that outsources the business to provide the service desired by the customer
・ When it is necessary to disclose based on laws and regulations
[Security measures for personal information]
We take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information.
[Inquiry of the person]
If a customer wishes to inquire, modify, or delete his / her personal information, we will respond after confirming his / her identity.
[Compliance and review of laws and regulations]
The Company will comply with Japanese laws and regulations and other standards applicable to personal information held, review the content of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve it.
1. Regarding our various guarantees, defective products will be contacted within 7 days including the arrival date of the product, and within 5 days after opening the shipping bag. If a defective item arrives, please contact us within 5 days. Also, do not destroy the product.
2. We do not take any responsibility for the damage caused by improper use of the product regardless of the period from arrival and the period of use.
3. The scope of compensation is limited to the amount of the transaction, and no retroactive compensation will be provided.
4. We are not responsible for any indirect, special or consequential damages, lost opportunities, lost profits, and only direct or ordinary damages resulting from defects in transactions, up to the amount of the transaction. Liability for damages. No interest will be paid on the Company's refund obligation.
5. Your order will be valid for a maximum of one month, including the date of your order. However, this does not apply to delays caused by our inconvenience (such as missing items).
6. Information on our website and service contents are subject to change without notice.
All content posted on this website is owned by Anshin Trading LLC. Use for any purpose other than personal use without written permission is prohibited.
For inquiries regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following.
Goddess Anshin Trading
〒702-8042 2-7-8 Suzaki, Minami-ku, Okayama City, Okayama Prefecture